Contact me today to find out how I can help you start your adventure to Learn to Fly!
Take that first flight to becoming a Pilot and Living the Dream. You will discover what it is really like to take the controls, and fly an airplane.
Please make contact for scheduling first before purchasing: email@example.com
"Travelers are always discoverers, especially those who travel by air. There are no signposts in the air to show one has passed that way before. There are no channels marked. The flier breaks each second into new uncharted seas." -- Anne Morrow Lindbergh, 'North to the Orient' 1935
(All purchases are non refundable after 3 days. Applicable transaction fees + 25% apply for any refund. Rescheduled flights due to weather may be redeemed for an equal value for another date and time. Purchase price VALID FOR ONE YEAR from date of purchase and must be redeemed within one year. 48 hour cancellation notice applies for rescheduling or full amount will be charged/forfeited, excluding weather cancellations. Waiver must be signed. Minimum age - 16 yrs. Weight restriction applies).
Your first Introductory Flight Lesson will include:
• An introduction and orientation to flying
• A lesson on aerodynamics and how the airplane flies
• Pre-flight inspection of a Cessna 172, a 4-seat airplane
• A brief discussion of the San Francisco air space
• Instruction on how to taxi and take off
• Departure and arrival procedures from your airport
• A 30 - 40 minute instructional flight, including taxi and run up, around the Bay Area
• A follow-up discussion on how to begin your flight training program – the structure of the Private Pilot Course, books and equipment, scheduling and costs
You will get to sit in the pilot's seat, take the controls and feel what it is like to actually fly the Airplane!
After your Introductory Flight we will take some pictures to remember one of the most exiting experiences of your life!
THE COST FOR YOUR C-172 FLIGHT TRAINING PACKAGE - (includes up to 2 hours of instructor time and 30-40 minutes of actual airplane time).
NOTE: All flights are weather-dependent and originate from either Palo Alto or San Carlos airports.
"Contact" me today to begin your adventure to learn to fly!
Purchase below or go HERE to purchase your Introductory Flight.